HARMONY
The School Song.
Hark! Now we sing
Of St Germain the school that we love
For it is here that we learn to uphold the right
Seeking light, seeking help from above
Strive might and main
Let the odds be what they will
We shall conquer all, trials great or small
Onwards lads! We must climb the Hill!
Lo! On the heights
Rays of glory illumine the skies,
'Tis the land where Truth and where virtue dwell
Where the sunshine of honour abides.
March! Falter not,
Though the way be weary and long.
All the toil and strife face we bravely now
Firm in faith, bold of heart and strong.
SGHS in the News
REGISTRATION FORM
To register as an alumni click on below button to fill and submit form.
HISTORY
Learn more about the formation of the School and it's history. You can also contribute articles.
HOUSE SYSTEM
The School Houses
Aranjo House was ofcourse named after the first two Principals - the two brothers Stan and Pat Aranjo who set up and guided St. Germain School in its formative years.They were at the helm for 26 years between them and under their auspices, the school scaled colossal heights in a short while both in academics and in sports. More about the two early Principals is said under the section “Principals”. Incidentally, this house was rather unimaginatively named Germains house during the initial days before it was renamed Aranjo house in honour of the two brothers.

ARANJO HOUSE
Aranjo House was ofcourse named after the first two Principals - the two brothers Stan and Pat Aranjo who set up and guided St. Germain School in its formative years.They were at the helm for 26 years between them and under their auspices, the school scaled colossal heights in a short while both in academics and in sports.
Learn More →
FROGER HOUSE
Froger House after Father Louis Froger who was the Principal at St. Joseph’s between 1903 to 1913 and again from 1915 to 1916. Born in 1867, Father Froger was a priest with proven intellectual abilities. He graduated with honours from Cambridge and completed his Master of Arts from London. Thus when the Fathers of the Paris Mission were looking for a successor to the illustrious Fr. Vissac
Learn More →
THOMAS HOUSE
Thomas House was named after Archbishop Thomas Pothacamury who was the first Indian Bishop of the Bangalore Diocese and subsequently its Archbishop when Bangalore became a Metropolitan Archdiocese in 1953.
Learn More →
VISSAC HOUSE
Vissac House after Father Jacques Maurice Vissac who was the Principal at St. Joseph’s College between 1882 and 1902.Father Vissac was born in the small town of Langeac in south central France. He was a brilliant student and a keen athlete but was drawn towards nobler vocation in the path of the heroes of the Paris Foreign Missions.
Learn More →